ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) EDIT: you may only reblog once! multiple reblogs apparently don’t work anymore because tumblr’s new system only shows the most recent reblog. also, no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
I pass from coding database and websites, to making a model of a room to work on videos.
My course couldn’t be more diversity
I decide to try other methods and the result is always the same
I am making a search page, where a person can search topics, ideias and users.
The search part work great. I write the keyword and it find what I pretend. The problem really is with the button on the table.
Every time I click in the button, it’s appear this message (this is a note telling me to write something), something I don’t want. What a really want to try to do, is click on the button to go to another page where have all the information about that topic.
Anyone can help me?
This is the code.
Brave Soldier Boy…
…comes marching home.
I didn’t think it was possible but this post got better!
If I had to redesign Karakuridouji Ultimo I’d make it WAY less shota and slightly more masculine.
But I’d still keep bishounen Stan Lee